The cableScout services
Customer satisfaction has top priority for our company. A satisfied customer is the best recommendation for us and our products. Therefore we support our customers with a variety of services to guarantee that our cable management software cableScout
always achieves the desired results.For the successful application of cableScout it is crucial, right from the start, to ensure systematic integration into the existing operational IT platform as well as effectively organized data acquisition and planning of the network. In order to create the optimal conditions for success, the JO Software Engineering GmbH and its certified partners offer a full range of services from the integration of cableScout via network documentation to expansion planning and administration of complex communications and data networks. The field-proven performance package guarantees successful project implementation and results in lasting customer satisfaction. Within the framework of the cableScout management software, the customer profits from the experience with numerous different projects, such as wide area telecommunication networks, FTTH networks, metropolitan data networks, national highway networks, airport networks, power plant networks, LAN networks. As a result, cableScout quickly becomes operational and the use of business resources is reduced to a minimum. The customer can concentrate on operating the communications network and is assured of a high level of functionality, security and reliability.
- In cooperation with the customer we analyse the requirements and advise on the optimum application of cableScout
- Joint development of a project plan and systematic nomenclatures for the different network objects
- We accompany the customer throughout the entire project phase; successful implementation is therefore guaranteed
- We regularly offer training, from basic through to advanced level, at our modern training center
- Training in special fields such as FTTH, SDH / PDH or broadband technology
- Project-related training for administrators, planners, technicians, etc.
- Installation of cableScout on individual server environments
- Transfer and integration of network data from other cable management systems (data from almost all commercially available systems have already been transferred)
- Entering and migration of customer networks from databases, Excel, paper formats, etc.
- Programming of interfaces to e.g. GIS systems with corresponding data acceptance
- Creation of individual functional modules
- Creation of required network objects, like components, cables, racks/cabinets, etc.
Maintenance and support:
- Support Hotline and immediate assistance in the event of a problem
- Remote maintenance of the customer’s system
- Regular software updates
- Protected customer area on our website with current information, videos, downloads, test systems, etc.